Meet and Eat: Cinco De Mayo


HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO



I'm not going lie, I'm a bit disappointed google didn't take the opportunity to doodle this occasion but maybe doodling holidays is too trite at this point. I should really start getting back into the habit of posting gorgeous lush-looking photos to each post because I can imagine all the incredible mexican images you;ve seen elsewhere; hopefully courier will allow your imagination to bloom.

Some news; I'm actually about to set sail and move from my current HQ so I've been sort of preoccupied (as if you couldn't tell by the lack of postings...and images). As soon as I move I intend on announcing some big changes. This start-up blog has undergone a few changes already but reast assured this change will be a change to end all changes. Until then, I leave you with this...



Voice-over gold, amirite? Anyone else notice that they are coming back in trailers or is that just me? Oh and as far as meeting and eating, go find yourself a hole-in-the-wall Mexican place with so-so food and delicious frozen margaritas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...