I Love SoOh


It's been a long time since I posted and I had previously alluded to a big change. Well, the big change is that I'm moving this blog to www.ilovesooh.com. I have a lot of things I'm going to be working on; the party planning business, restarting my etsy shop, making my new place a home and most importantly rediscovering Southern Ohio! And now you know that SoOh stands for the lovely area in which I grew up! In short, I felt like I needed to merge everything in one place. I'll still be posting on SoOh business related items and helpful party planning tips but it will also be a bit more personal and include other stuff I'm interested in; my shop, decor, film and nerdy stuff. So, I hope that anyone that has been following thus far will join me over at www.ilovesooh.com to get to know me and my new home in Southern Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...