Question of the Day


What hobbies do you do after work to relax?


Yesterday I missed the opportunity to blog because I attended a board game night and went dancing after with my Kuy Guy (aka my husband). The board games were quite rousing and I highly recommend adding Pandemic to any board game enthusiast's repertoire.  The night of dancing was the best night of dancing I have ever been too. I know it's not everyone's choice of music but you may want to consider going to a Drum and Bass (techno) show sometime. I know what you are thinking but no, it was not like the movies where it's all crazy. For {1} I live in the Midwest, {2} it was a very small venue and {3} it was full of nerds. If you can find a small nerdy Midwest club playing UK style techno, it's great fun cause there is no pressure to dance well; none, zero zippo! Dancing and board games are two hobbies I find very stress relieving and relaxing but I can't always do them after work. In fact, most of the hobbies I end up doing sort of frustrate me. I set goals for my hobbies that frankly defeat the purpose of them being hobbies. So I'd love to learn some new hobbies to try out; what hobbies do you do after work to relax?


Addendum 
 
I wanted to share a funny edit I had to do on one of my sentences "I set goals for my boobies that frankly defeat the purpose of them being hobbies" The proverbial Freudian slip, no?

1 comment:

N Sizzle said...

HAHA I love it! And your boobies *creeps hard core*

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...