At the Movies

SUPPORT
YOUR LOCAL INDEPENDENT MOVIE THEATERS!

Tonight I went to the movin' picture show and saw a wonderful animated film by Bill Plympton (check out his blog) called "Idiots and Angels". I really enjoyed it and I reserve the right to withhold my critique...just go see it and judge for yourself. Where can you see it, hmmm? Well I saw it at my local independent movie theater so I encourage you to do the same. Each local independent movie theater is unique but if there is a independent film that you would like to see, I'm sure you can contact your local establishment and see if they can acquire it. This is one of the many reasons why local movie theaters are so awesome and because of this I wanted to take some time and give a shout out to a few great local theaters I've been too. Keep up the great work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...